Sunday, August 3, 2008

Peripheral Overload

I am really looking forward to Guitar Hero World Tour's release in October. It should provide an enhanced Guitar Hero experience and not provide a gimped port like Rock Band. Plus the drum set for it is awesome.

However, the downside of the game is figuring out where I am going to keep the drum set, an extra guitar, and a microphone. My living room is already overflowing with peripherals as it is.

I already have to move the guitar and the balance board just to open the cabinet where my games our stored. Someday I imagine that I will have to have a separate closet for my games. Until then I will have to put up with Tammie's constant nagging to clean them up.

2 comments:

Adibobea9 said...

I am excited to hear that you may be purchasing GH: WT. I am hoping to get it as well seeing as not many other games are interesting me right now and Michael Jackson's "Beat It" is included on the set list…

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Aren't you supposed to have posted a tribute to Tammie for your anniversary?

Can I get an advanced copy of GH:WT for my birthday in September?