Thursday, February 5, 2009

Video Game Soundtracks

Many games have incredibly soundtracks. The music provides so much atmosphere and character to the game. A number of these songs get stuck in my head for days. I also love when my son is in his room and he hears me start a game. He instantly knows what game it is from the music. Unfortunately, most video game soundtracks are never released in a format that can be enjoyed whenever one wishes. Recently, I have noticed a number of publishers providing free dowloads of game soundtracks. I think this is a great idea. It gets gamers excited about the games and provides gamers a way to enjoy the music whenever they want. Check out the following sites to download some excellent video game soundtracks.

World of Goo


Big Bang Mini


LIT

No comments: