Saturday, June 21, 2008

Excitebike 64

This week's game is another great game for the Nintendo 64. Excitebike 64 is an incredible game to play with a bunch of people. While the racing on this game was excellent, it was the multi-player soccer matches that really stole the show. I know how wierd playing soccer on a motorbike sounds but it is incredibly fun. I love how loud and annoyning the announcers were: "Vicky Steele gets a soil sample!"


I don't own this game yet, but I hope it comes out on the Virtual Console soon. I really wish they would implement online into some of these multiplayer games. If they had online soccer I could kill a lot of time playing with friends.

1 comment:

Adibobea9 said...

How do you compare this with The New Tetris? Both games are so addicting but soccer matches reign supreme. Good times…