Thursday, January 22, 2009

iPokedex

I was recently playing Pokemon Colloseum in my quest to catch Ho-Oh. As I was playing I was wishing there was a Pokedex for the iPhone. Nintendo will likely never release a Pokedex for the iPhone since the iPhone is considered by many to be a competitor with the Nintendo DS (I haven't found any iPhone aps that rival a DS game; however, I think the upcoming DSi downloadable software will face difficulties when compared to the iPhone aps). Today I did a little research and came across a website Pokedex that is designed to work specifically with the iPhone's Safari browser. Just point your browser to room34.com/pokemon/ to check it out. Although it lacks some features (I would love to see it also list the type effectiveness of each Pokemon) it can serve as a basic Pokedex on the go.

No comments: