Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last School Vacation

I recently completed by last school Christmas vacation. During the vacation I wasn't able to do any blogging because (a) I used my iPhone instead of my computer to check websites and (b) I spent all of my time playing video games instead of reading and writing about them. The week before classes started I played the Wii for an average of over 3 1/2 hours each day. I played by DS even more since I was trying to finish Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia so I could download some exclusive Pokemon.

I am so sick of school, but I am going to miss the extended vacations where I have no worries or responsibilities. As school starts I will be spending more time on my laptop for school (and also blogging more so I can avoid doing school work).

No comments: