Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Sounds of Science

We recently got a new surround sound system since our previous one was broke. This one has a large receiver so I am able to hook the Wii up to the surround sound. It has really changed my appreciation for the games that I have. Having great sound can definitely enhance the gaming experience. Of course, the first game I tried was Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. It was awesome to crank the sound up (to 11) and hear myself rock. It was also nice to hear some of the subtle sounds in Wii Fit and other games that I hadn't even noticed before. It was definitely worth the investment.

3 comments:

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammie said...

If only the house could get put back together in a timely manner, I think i could appreciate it a little more. It is totally stressing me out!

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Wait until you start up a movie with the THX intro. It is my favorite part…
-Chris