Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mario Kart Tournament

Last Friday the Law School held a Mario Kart Tournament. Of course I knew my friends and I were a lock to win the whole thing. We easily won the event, dominating the competition. We owe OUR success to two things: First, the jalapeno poppers and pizza bites we consumed the night before during our practice; Second, Adibobea9 kicking our trash online during the practice. He humbled us and the competition we faced paled in comparison to him. Here is my team holding our winnings from the tournament.

I just wish I had a picture of Ben racing with one hand on the Wii Wheel and the other hand in the air with his index finger pointed to the sky. Classic.

2 comments:

Adibobea9 said...

Nice, I wish I could have been there, but apparently it wasn't much of a competition…

Adibobea9 said...

Oh and sorry for making you guys feel bad. I just love to win and then throw it in your face…