Friday, October 24, 2008

Gameboy Shirt

This sweet shirt was available at Shirt.Woot! earlier today.





The write up for the shirt was very funny.

Hey, baby. You got a game link cable? ‘Cause we could hook up. Aw, yeeeahh. Hey, come back, I want to play some “Pokémon,” if you know what I mean. Ah, forget you. Well helloooo there, sweet thang. How’d you like to live out your Final Fantasy? Enh? Enh? Hey, hang on, don’t be like tha—OK, whatever, forget you. No, not you, sugar, you I like. I think you bumped my power switch, hot stuff, because I am turned on. Say, why don’t… OK, sure, just turn around and walk away, that’s fine.

This shirt was designed by: rushblume, who had to have been teased on the playground with a name like that. Who’s getting the last laugh now, schoolyard bullies? Any of you meatheads win a shirt.woot Derby recently? WE THOUGHT NOT.

Wear this shirt: as a conversation-starter among people you won’t realize you didn’t want to start conversations with until it’s too late.

Don’t wear this shirt: around any nearsighted gamer giants. You could end up with your guts crushed under their colossal thumbs, or suffering lasting damage to your central nervous system from whatever hallucinogens have you seeing gamer giants.

This shirt tells the world: “Getting biz-zay with me is like a game of Tetris: Deliberate and methodical until the pace picks up, I lose my cool, and it ends in disappointment. Plus I play goofy music throughout. That’s kind of my thing.”

We call this color: Heather Grayme Boy

1 comment:

Adibobea9 said...

I should definitely get this shirt simply for the fact that my car has a GAMEBOY license plate…