Monday, December 8, 2008

121



I recently completed Super Mario Galaxy. I had conquered the game with Mario back in . After you beat the game with Mario you are able to play through the same levels with Luigi, trying to capture all 120 stars. Luigi is able to jump higher than Mario but he also doesn't have traction which Mario has. After you have beat it with Luigi, a special bonus star is unlocked.




This game is one of the best games on the Wii. The visuals are stunning and the sound is great. But by far the best thing about the game is the level structure. It is increadible to jump around small planets and see gravity pull Mario around.
The game also offers levels that can cater to any playing ability. The game is easy enough that anyone can collect 60 stars and beat Bowser. However, some of the other levels are truly challenging. By the time I was finished beating the last four extra hard levels I was shaking from the sheer intensity. You get so close to the goal and then one wrong move ends your life and sends you back to start the level over again.
Although Mario Kart has been the most high profile battle between me and Adibobea9, this was the original battle. It feels very sweet to win it.

5 comments:

Spencer said...

How hard is the game with Luigi? I've gotten every star with Mario but I was thinking to spend some time this Christmas break giving it a shot with Luigi.

-Spencer

Tammie said...

Yet again, What am I chop liver? How did you actually win the game?

Adibobea9 said...

"it feels very sweet to win it" <- What is that; you calling me out just to rub it in my face? It feels very sweet to know I am better at Mario Kart and now I will wait for the next big battle. By the way what is coming up that we can compete in…

Adibobea9 said...

I thought you may want to add your closet collection. You should convince Tammie to buy the newest issue of GQ. Feel Free to delete this comment after you get the goods…

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/anistonGQ_45
0x630.jpg

Jeff said...

Luigi is a little bit harder than Mario. It just takes a while to get used to his slippery shoes. Sorry to my wife. She played the second player for me on the last levels. And also sorry Chris for throwing you under the bus, but I have to have some fun with you.