Monday, December 15, 2008

Club Nintendo


Club Nintendo has opened up for America now. Through this website, formerly known as My Nintendo, you can register games and your hardware systems. If you register your Wii or DS you get a 90-day warranty extension. For each game you register you get coins that can be redeemed for Nintendo merchandise, most of it exclusive for Club Nintendo participants. This program has been available for a long time in Japan and went to Europe earlier this year.


By collecting enough coins you can become a gold or platinum member which allows you to earn a free gift at the end of the year. This year's Club Nintendo gifts for Japan were awesome. My favorite was this gold Wii Wheel.


I am very excited to see what items are in store for members of Club Nintendo in America. And I hope I can get one of these wheels.

1 comment:

Adibobea9 said...

The wheel isn't available yet, but you can be sure I will be holding out for it. Most the gifts now are pretty lame, but you will love the stylus sets…