Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mario Kart Serenade…

So ever since Mario Kart Wii was released, Jeff and I have been battling it out for the most Time Trial records. As you can see on the right, we are currently tied once again. Just when you think you have dominated each and every record the other somehow manages to overcome it by a few seconds pushing you even farther to go faster. Hours have been wasted, and hours have been met with great success. Even though we have great enmity to each other for the continual battle we appreciate the challenge. So I dedicate this song to you, Jeff…

3 comments:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

How Romantic ;).
-Tiff

Jeff said...

This was very sweet. I almost cried.

Spencer said...

That was the nerdiest thing I've ever seen... and I've seen a lot of nerdy things in my day.

-Spencer