Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holding on to What's Golden

If you looked at the 3 Balls blog in the past week you probably noticed a widget for Mario Kart Wii. It came out April 27th and I have been sinking a lot of time into that game since my finals are over. Today I was playing my friend Adibobea9 online. As I started the first race I noticed that my Wii Wheel icon on the screen had changed from white to GOLD! Altough many people have been negative towards the Wii Wheel I love playing with it. I think the wheel makes the game more immersive. Plus, it will be easier for Carter to get into the game.



As a bonus, to celebrate my Golden Wii Wheel, click below to listen to "What's Golden" by J5.

1 comment:

Adibobea9 said...

That is so cool that you have a blog dedicated to Nintendo. Don't tell Tammie, but I will visit here more than I will your family blog. By the way my wheel is golden too and while your gone on vacation all of your records will be shattered…

P.S. By the way Ggoofy is strictley used for bowling, where as my gamertag is Adibobea9!